Monday, November 17, 2008

Frustrated


I haven't blogged in a while. I have been making new items for my shop trying to support my husband and myself.

It is hard sometimes when he is not working. We do the best we can with what we have but it just doesn't stretch very far now days.

God is my anchor in this time of financial turmoil and I sure hope He does something real soon. We have done all we can and now I am leaving it all in His hands to figure out how we are to survive.

I don't watch TV much anymore, all the fat cats in Washington talking about there billion dollar bail outs makes me sick. The other day I got an email from the Obama campaign. I thought they had made millions of dollars in contributions but now they say they are way in debt with all the loans and such and they wanted me to contribute more money. Hey the election is over, why is he asking for more money from the poor folks like me now. Makes me sick to think we live in the richest country in the world and the rich don't have enough they want us to just give them more.

Ok, I have said my piece so I will say no more.

I hope everyone has a good day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: